Friday, March 25, 2011

Time for an update.

I know, I know! It has been FOREVER since I have updated! It has been such a busy busy time for our little family and it is about to get worse! I spend minimal time on the computer lately! I picked up scrapbooking again. That is usually what I am doing if I get spare time.. I made my pregnancy memory book and am working on Charlees baby book. I am loving it! I got my cricut and lots of scrapping supplies! I know its a little nerdy but I love doing it and I will be glad in the future to have all of those memories! :)
Soooo.. In the last month or so, Derick and I have been taking care of last minute wedding details, planning on things we will need for our new home, and in Dericks spare time, well truck hunting has been a priority! He is planning on updating his 86 mazda with an 86 chevy. lol.. Dont worry its better than it sounds!
As for our 5 month old! Shes HUGE! She is 15.2 lbs as of a couple days ago. We bought her a jumperoo; She LOVES it! She will actually bounce while just sitting in your lap to let you know that its time to go in her jumper. She is so funny. She is so personable too! If anyone looks at her and smiles or talks to her, She smiles back at them and gets all excited. She is obsessed with little kids, babies and our dogs! I love it. Today I was teaching her how to kiss and she was really trying hard to copy me. It was so cute! She loves learning :)
We are working on teaching Charlee how to sleep just a little bit longer. Every two hours has become her habit and I think its time for a change. Last night was the first of many nights that instead of nursing her to sleep we are just giving a paci and cuddling her so that her body is used to not getting food every two hours. Last night we had her do 6 hours with out eating. It is actually harder on me to do this right now but I figure two hard weeks vs. hard months. I can handle that. She only acted like she needed to eat once last night! I was happy it went so well! Hopefully tonight goes the same!
Today we went to the museum with Malachi and Jillayne! It was a lot of fun to hang out with them. Here are some pics for you to enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. I'm offended that you said scrapbooking is a "little nerdy".... lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers