Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Babe!!

Derick,
It is your golden birthday!! Happy Birthday love. I am so thankful to have you in my life babe. 26 years ago, God decided he wanted you here. He decided that you'd be mine forever after this year. He decided that you would make a precious girl named Charlee. I am so thankful for every trial you and I have been through and that we have so many more to go. I am so thankful that God decided that we would be best friends in love. I am excited that I get to be yours on your golden birthday.. Its amazing that you have a gift of Charlee. I look in her eyes and I see a part of you there. I will forever. You are so special to my heart, it really is hard for me to even explain...
I love goofing around with you, i love kissing you, i love your big hugs, i love that you would do anything for me, i love that your such a good daddy, i love that your vulnerable with me, i love that you love God, i love that your unbelievably attractive, i love that you surprise me often with flowers or candy, i love that your motivated, i love that your smart, i love that your laid back, i love that i trust every move you make, i love your big eyes, i love everything! i love you!

Thank you for being you! Thank you for being perfect! I can't wait to brag that your mine forever!

I love you more than any of these words could say!
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers